Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Creating Memes.?.?.

        When memes first started to make their appearance, I did not think that they would last as long as they have. Yet, now I am here about to share two of them that I created tonight. I have never made these before so please do not hold it against me.

     



     This is exactly how I feel right now. So much work to finish and the clock is ticking away.




      This meme has nothing to do with education, however, I thought it was hilarious. Fitness is something that I love, but I have my days and my sister has to remind me why I do it.









      I believe memes can be incorporated with lessons to make them fun, and even interacting. Only as long as the jokes we come up with are funny, else wise there will be an awkward moment, and we have to spend some time explaining it. As a future teacher I will be incorporating memes and plenty of the other sites that I have discovered through this process.

4 comments:

  1. Chelsy, your memes are great and very funny. I can relate to both of them on a personal level(especially the one about working out)! It makes me want to make my own memes, which is something I have never done before. I love how memes are so simple, but can say so much and can relate to a wide range of people. Memes would be great to use in the classroom when teaching novels and poetry. They can be used to help explain character descriptions or plot events.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your memes! What program did you use? I also need to keep your fitness meme on my desk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!
      I cannot remember the name, but it is the one that you provided for us through Tech Trek.

      Delete
  3. I love your memes! What program did you use? I also need to keep your fitness meme on my desk!

    ReplyDelete